Prospero is working closely with a great company who deal with theme park and visitor attractions.
Their London office is looking for an exceptional Technical Project Manager
You'll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving creative technology company that creates and delivers extraordinary experiences for clients; from theme parks, visitor attractions to events and exhibitions.
You will get to produce global projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to lead the way on uncharted paths of production.
If you are looking to work as part of a fast paced, growing, talented and driven team - where our work covers the entire digital spectrum from initial design content creation, screen-based technologies to projection-mapping to AR; mixed reality to experiential technologies - then we want to hear from you.
The Role Working with both internal and external teams of Developers, Creatives, Programmers and Technical AV Integrators, this is a highly proactive role where you will be responsible for assessing the technical feasibility of creative concepts with the team, and support the development of quick prototypes to pitch solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a passionate, inquisitive, problem solving 'do-er', who thrives working in a fast paced environment with an expanding growth strategy.
You are collaborative, transparent, honest, show initiative and are driven by achieving amazing results for our clients. You must be proactive and not wait to be told what to do, this is a leadership role.
You demonstrate excellent communication skills with our designers, developers, technicians clients, suppliers and subcontractors
You have an outstanding attention to detail, and have proven success working directly with creative and technical teams.
An understanding of the integration of Software and Hardware is key to the role. You will be passionate about current and emerging technologies and apply to specify hardware specs from extensive proven experience. In addition you will be able to manage the creation of bespoke hardware for custom projects. This also includes appointing and managing partners, supply chain etc.
● 5+ years of Technical experience, with a deep rooted passion for audio visual and immersive technology a must.
● A solid track record of working with diverse teams delivering large and small scale creative technical projects.
● Experience in Global projects
● Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
● Experience in visitor attractions and both permanent and temporary installations
● A deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of complex AV systems, including:-
● Show control ● Audio ● Video ● Lighting ● Networking
● Proficient at managing complex large AV budgets and equipment specifications
● Experience of working closely with creative departments to turn creative concepts into detailed technical designs for installation or manufacture
● Adept at creating system schedules and schematics
● Able to produce AV layout drawings and associated drawings for construction.
● Familiar with projection coverage simulations and producing detailed CAD drawings showing mounting locations and angles.
● Ability to commission and fault find AV systems
● Excellent understanding of installations - equipment, server rack build, cable pulling
● Experience managing teams of installers and or partners. Procurement, onsite install, Tracking progress and standards.
● H and S requirements on building sites (Risk assessments and method statements) SSSTS qualification.
● Able to find and build relationships with partners in the UK and abroad.
● Ability to program Medialon and Alcorn McBride show controllers
● Media server programming
● QSC QSys programming
● Lighting programming (Pharos Designer)
● Electrical standards
● Understand different audio, video and lighting protocols (dante, HDBaseT, sACN, Artnet)
● Brightsign Author
● Acoustic simulations
● Basic understanding of building contracts eg JCT
If you feel you fulfil the above criteria please send your CV into us today