Who we are:
eFinancial is leading the industry in helping everyday Americans obtain life insurance coverage. As an online and call-center-based insurance agency, eFinancial makes buying life insurance faster, more convenient, and easier than traditional face-to-face options. Using a patented sales technology platform, eFinancial operates call centers in the Chicago and Seattle areas. Licensed agents and representatives reach thousands of consumers each day to help meet their unique life insurance needs - often with just a single phone call.
Our Mission is to make life insurance more accessible and affordable for everyday Americans.
The Life Insurance Wholesaler sells proprietary software, (Automated Life Insurance Sales System), insurance leads and contracts to Insurance agents across the country.
- Prospect and profile new and existing business opportunities
- Contact and recruit prospective agents to grow existing agent groups
- Network and maintain a book of business of outside agents to sell insurance products on behalf of Efinancial
- Handle complex matters to find the right solution to accommodate the client
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Utilize and understand internal resources to capitalize on team results
- Maintain accurate records of all activities (calls, presentations, sales, etc.) within producer group, including the use of the ALISS platform to maximize marketing and territory potential
- Manage database efficiently
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and training
- Determine process management of producer requests
- Continually improve product and professional skills by participating and facilitating internal training sessions
- Make 100 calls, reach 20 live contacts, and send 2 kits per day
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, multi -deadline environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent technical knowledge of Life Insurance products
- Ability to build, manage and develop interpersonal relationships
- Results oriented and goal driven
- Good sales prospecting and profiling skills
- Entrepreneurial selling skills
- Demonstrated capacity to meet sales objectives and quotas
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience as a business to business Sales Representative, experience in the Life product industry required.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications required, Life Insurance License preferred.
Computer and Technical Skills:
Experience with PC's in a Windows environment
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus to read a computer screen and various documents. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and use hands and fingers for keyboarding or similar use of hands. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and frequently required to talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate.