Forklift Operator Tow Motor Operator Job Description
As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for loading materials from production lines onto trucks and flat beds. Forklift and Tow Motor Operators will move materials within the warehouse to facilitate production, build skids and pallets, and prepare for final shipping. Forklift Operators and Tow Motor Operators will use RF Scanner devices and paper orders for picking orders.
Established distribution center in the Akron area is looking for Forklift Operators and Tow Motor Operators who have the following experience:
- Stand Up and Sit Down Forklift - Tow Motor
- High Reach Forklift - Tow Motor
- Order Pickers
- Reach Truck
Other responsibilities of the Forklift Operator / Driver - Tow Motor Operator role include:
Forklift Operator - Tow Motor - Warehouse Associate - Manufacturing Production - Forklift Driver - Warehouse Equipment Operator Job Requirements:Job Requirements
- Operating forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric), cherry picker, or stand up
- Using RF Guns and paper orders to pull material as requested, build pallets and skids for shipping
- Maintaining safety practices at all times while operating the forklift / tow motor
- Relying on experience and sound judgment to accomplish goals
- Performing a variety of tasks
- Working under general supervision
- Operating or cross-training on other warehouse machinery
Qualified candidates of the Forklift Operator position should be familiar with standard warehouse operations. You must be hardworking, consistent, and reliable. We are seeking candidates who are motivated to excel and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Forklift / Tow Motor experience - must be able to pass a forklift operator test
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to manually build custom orders on skids and pallets
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Previous Forklift Certification a Plus but not required
Other requirements of the Forklift Driver role include:
Forklift Operator - Tow Motor Operator - Warehouse Associate - Manufacturing Production - Forklift Driver - Warehouse Equipment Operator Benefits PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Familiarity with various types of Forklift, a plus
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work. Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
Forklift Operator - Tow Motor - Warehouse Associate - Manufacturing Production - Forklift Driver - Warehouse Equipment Operator Why PrideStaff?
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us! See what some of our Field Associates have to say: "They don't make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you" "PrideStaff was able to find what I fit me" "Without them I wouldn't have the position I have now" Work with the Best! Apply today!