Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Georgesville
is growing and they are looking to add experienced Service Advisors to their dynamic Service team! EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
AWESOME WORK ENVIRONMENT!
COME GROW WITH US!
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians' time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
Job Requirements: Job Requirements:
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer's vehicle
- One year of experience in a service advisor role
- Dealership experience is required
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Call Mike Sanders at if interested in joining out the team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!!
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Uniforms
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance