Senior Project Manager
Your responsibilities to the company will be to manage the marketing and PR campaigns for certain agreed Trafalgar Releasing projects.
All projects distributed by the Company will be divided between the successful candidate and the companies Head of Marketing. Once assigned a project is assigned the Senior Project Manager shall retain final responsibility for the successful delivery of the marketing and PR for the corresponding release.
The Senior Project Manager shall have the assistance of other employees within the marketing department however it will be their responsibility to ensure duties are delegated appropriately with ultimate responsibility for completion remaining with this position.
This position reports directly to the companies Director of Distribution.
Your main duties, in relation to the nominated productions, shall include:
- Relationship management with key external stakeholders including Content Providers in tandem with CEO and Director of Distribution;
- Devising and implementing creative & marketing plans including writing positioning statements, briefing agencies &/or external stakeholders for the creation of a full suite of promotional assets and managing internal and external approvals of the same;
- Implementing and running distribution budgets;
- Overseeing all PR campaigns utilising either the company’s in-house PR support or via a third party agency;
- Briefing and approving media campaigns;
- Overseeing social media campaigns for all releases;
- Overseeing headline partner management, grassroots outreach activity and competition placement and implementation;
- Overseeing awards campaigns, including all relevant logistics, screening programmes, creation of viewing materials and fulfilment of viewing programmes;
- Overseeing the creation and implementation of all theatrical micro-sites;
- Managing funding applications including the initiation and writing of applications likely to lead to funding availability for all releases;
- Managing, in tandem with Production department, theatrical events including red carpet premieres, talent Q&A events and event cinema screenings;
- Working with the Production department with respect to ensuring that all materials required for the creation of marketing assets are supplied in good time;
- Ensuring all marketing materials are disseminated in a timely manner to all sub-distribution and exhibition partners around the world;
- Representing the company at external presentations and events.
- Contributing to assessment of potential acquisitions for the company and assisting in helping to value the same.
Generally undertaking any other duties, which may be reasonably requested of you by the Company for the effective functioning of its distribution businesses.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who demonstrates passion, positivity and strong leadership skills. You will be able to bring creative flair and unique campaign ideas to the table that are also commercially viable. You will be naturally collaborative, instinctively understanding the benefit of working closely with your colleagues across the group with the aim always being what is ultimately in the best interest of Trafalgar Releasing.
- Experience of working in a management position within the entertainment industry.
- A commercial approach to marketing strategy.
- A creative flare.
- A positive, naturally collaborative and confident demeanour.
- A strong grasp of the latest marketing techniques and trends and the ability to use these as part of a broader marketing strategy.
- Experience running digital campaigns across social media and display, with the ability to set and analyse corresponding KPIs.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly