Senior Corporate Communications Manager – Film & TV
The Senior Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for creating and setting up press releases and press strategies for the Pulse Films studio with a focus on broadcast Television and feature Film. Working out of the UK, you will already have and continue to maintain contacts across trade press, and have strong relationships within the industry. Essential that you have solid experience working within a fast-paced Comms role, also with confidence working with senior level management.
- Create short and long term press strategies for the studios Film and Television divisions
- Write and distribute corporate press releases for targeted media to secure top-level press
- Maintain and build on/develop contacts across the industry i.e. journalists, trade publications etc
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams across a diverse business (globally)
- Gather information from international teams to inform wider Comms ambitions
- Keen understanding of social media functions and management of channels in conjunction with other team member.
Experience / education:
- A Bachelor degree in Communications or Journalism is preferred, but not essential
- Experience in a similar role and agency a must
- Proven strong & established relationships within the UK and international film and TV industries essential
- Extensive trade media contacts in both print and online. Consumer press contacts a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to juggle many personalities
- A passion for and an understanding of what’s going on in the world, spanning culture, media, television, news and entertainment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience with Mac computer programs
- The ability to work quickly and effectively, often managing several projects under deadline
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits: Breakfast service, Birthday day-off, cycle to work and pension scheme, BBQs in the summer!
How to apply: Send a detailed cover letter, CV, and links to or samples of any relevant work by email to email@example.com, subject line: Senior Corporate Communications Manager