Head of Tiger Films
Head of Tiger Films
We are seeking a Head of Production to run the Tiger Films department of DMS working on a variety of content including red carpets, stunt activations, film EPK’s, junkets, live streams, corporate comms, theatre EPK’s, behind the scenes and sporting activities amongst other projects.
Reporting to the MD, you must have a strong production background and the ability to work across a variety of projects simultaneously as well as the confidence to seek out new business opportunities to continue the growth of the client base.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are an end-to-end digital media agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
ABOUT TIGER FILMS
Tiger Films is the production arm of DMS and produces compelling and impactful video content that engages, inspires and entertains.
We are a creative production company offering a total service solution from filming to post production and content distribution.
We collaborate with clients to develop concepts, produce creative, proactively distribute assets and evaluate their reach.
We’ve earned our stripes working with major studios, independent distributors, TV production companies, luxury brands, sports organisations and live entertainment companies.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is very confident dealing with clients, extremely self-motivated with excellent attention to detail. The successful applicant should be able to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Running the Tiger Films team, the production arm of DMS
- Responsible for all aspects of the team including pitching for projects, creating quotes for work, creative strategy, quality of work and performance of all members of the team
- Making sure we deliver to client budgets whilst meeting our own
- Undertake Producer responsibilities on key projects and shoots
- Oversee and implement business growth with existing clients as well as seeking out and pitching for new opportunities
- Oversee coordination of every aspect of Tiger Films projects including quotes, pitches, call sheets, risk assessments, scheduling production crew and equipment (both internal and external), scheduling work with the edit team and delivery
- Work across marketing along with other internal teams including writing articles for websites and newsletters, ensuring websites are up to date with latest work and managing the Tiger Films twitter feed
- Ensure all work is fully tracked in scheduling system
- Work with internal accounts team to process and track ingoing and outgoing invoices and payments
THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- A strong knowledge of all areas of video production
- You should be very confident in client-facing situations with experience in managing client relationships and creating new ones
- Knowledge of a variety of short form content is important along with the ability to come up with creative ideas and solutions for projects
- You need to have an extremely high attention to detail and an ability to deal with multiple projects for a variety of clients in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of arranging shoots and the relevant visa’s/carnets for shoots overseas is also key.
- You will also meet to have knowledge of managing budgets, both internal department ones as well as client budgets on specific projects
- You should have experience of hiring and booking external crew and equipment
- You should be confident with arranging clearances for TV spots, cinema adverts and radio adverts via Clearcast, BBFC etc and delivering them via IMD, Adstream, Honeycomb, DCM or other similar platforms
- Experience in live broadcasts, both online and satellite would be useful.
- A sound knowledge of equipment, in particular camera and lighting with sound is desirable
- Some experience of camera operating is also desirable
- A knowledge of post-production workflows and Adobe Creative Cloud suite would be an advantage.
Standard working hours are 9:30am till 6pm however this role will include ad hoc evening and weekend work, dependent on shoots and schedules.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us online, via the submission form on our website - http://www.dmsukltd.com/careers/