UK Sales Manager
This is a unique opportunity to manage the UK sales of a multi award winning product line. Rotolight (www.rotolight.com) is an innovative, multi award winning SME specializing in the manufacture, sales and marketing of its unique, advanced LED lighting technology range for the photographic, film, and broadcast sectors. The business is based at Pinewood Film Studios, home of James Bond, and its products are revolutionary both in their design and feature set, resulting in unprecedented growth for the family owned company.
The role offers a generous package, with uncapped commission potential.
We are seeking an experienced individual, for an exciting opportunity to drive and take responsibility for our established and rapidly growing UK sales channel, including managing and development of our existing dealer network, as well as directly closing sales into TV Studios, Rental houses and Film schools for our award winning British made LED lighting range.
The Role: Your role will be in developing, expanding and managing the UK sales base which is rapidly growing for the business and currently represents over 35% of total business sales for the company, specifically.
You must be confident and capable of researching and scoping out new sales opportunities, cold calling, evaluating and analysing channel strategies and dealer opportunities, managing and developing existing relationships, possess excellent client management skills and be used to delivering on and working to sales targets.
You should be able to work under pressure and to extremely tight deadlines and agreed budgets. You will be an outstanding team player with strong work ethic, positive attitude and you must have the hunger and desire to succeed and proven ability to deliver sales growth.
The type of individual we are seeking: Hungry, Driven, well networked, self starter, articulate, communicative, confident, passionate, driven, ambitious. You should have an extensive network, and enjoy cold calling, whilst understanding the need to manage existing companies and grow and develop existing relationships. You must be willing to undertake and direct key UK trade shows and sales strategies.
Why we want you: You will have a proven track record in sales within the broadcast or photographic industries, you will be able to demonstrate commitment and the ability to deliver to target. You must be ambitious and hungry for success and relish the opportunity selling a multi award winning product line. You work hard and enjoy being a team player but you have the confidence to drive yourself whilst helping to motivate others. A positive ‘can do’ person. You want to be the best you can be and we want to help you achieve great results. We want to see your role grow with our success and for you to receive a rewarding income for your hard work.
Essential Experience :-
- At least 3-5 years of UK sales experience within the broadcast and/ or photographic industries, demonstrable track record and ability to deliver to target.
- Experience of managing and developing Dealer channel and growth strategies
- Ability and willingness to cold call and generate leads.
- Network with the UK broadcast dealer channel
- Track record managing and developing existing dealer relationships to grow business.
- Preparation of sales reports and ability to analyze monthly sales vs target.
- Ability to deliver competent sales training to dealers.
- Proven ability to close sales and an overall commercial business awareness
- Knowledge of the LED lighting market for Broadcast and/ OR Photography
- Ability to use an Apple Mac Computer, MS Office, social media.
Desired Experience :-
- Experience and network in dealing with sales to TV studios, rental houses educational customers (film schools)
- Experience working for an SME
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience, current role and salary, your reasons for interest in the position and suitability for the role.