This position is one within the Pinewood sales team to work multi-functionally across the Pinewood Studios Group.
The purpose of the role is to maximise the sales and utilisation of Post Production and Asset management services, TV Studios, Stages and across the Pinewood Group by identifying potential new clients and markets and acting as a liaison between Pinewood Group and those clients.
- Identify and contact potential clients to demonstrate services and win new business.
- Ensure client’s businesses and requirements are fully understood.
- Act as an information channel between the company its services and existing/potential markets.
- Gather market and customer information and feedback to the DCS team.
- Advise clients on forthcoming service developments and discuss special features
- Facilitate preparation and completion of documentation, delivery, and specifications.
- Record sales and order information on relevant software tools
- Review own sales performance against set targets.
- Liaise with resource planners and DSC facilitation team regarding client requirements and manage handover procedure.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Post Production experience essential and Television Production experience desirable.
- Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- The ability to trouble-shoot problems, act on your own initiative and think laterally.