Sales Executive, Broadcast.
Job Title: Recruitment and Conference Delegate Sales Executive
Reports To: Group Commercial Director / Manging Director
- To own and deliver on Broadcast recruitment & classified magazine & online revenue and conference delegate revenue targets
- To deliver both growth in accounts and new business across Broadcast recruitment products and solutions
- To work on existing and new multiplatform proposals for your client base
- To own and deliver delegate sales plan for MBI conference programme.
About Media Business Insight Ltd
- MBI owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription based brands, offering content and insight to key decision makers and creative in the media industry across TV, advertising and marketing services, and film.
- MBI brands are: Broadcast, shots, Screen International, Brad Media Planning and ALF Business Development
- The company has around 90 employees based in Shoreditch
- You will be selling advertising both in print and online, sponsorship, and creating commercial solutions for your clients working to their marketing objectives
Broadcast is a multi-platform brand, with daily digital services, analysis and comment, and live events including awards and conferences. The brand provides in-depth analysis, news and commentary for the UK TV industry.
Broadcast is the only B2B product in the UK directly serving the broadcasting, production and distribution industries with daily news and information.
The portfolio includes a mobile optimised website, tablet and mobile apps, a weekly magazine, Greenlight database allowing subscribers to search for info about commissioned and completed programmes, The Broadcast Awards and the Broadcast Digital Awards, and a series of events and conferences.
Primary responsibility for:
Broadcast Recruitment and Classified sections across Magazine and online:
Selling advertising from your accounts into, but not limited to:
- Broadcast (weekly)
- www.broadcastjobs.co.uk Digital advertising, featured jobs, emails, listings
- Special supplements
- Sponsored bespoke events, such as roundtables and talks
Secondary responsibility for:
Broadcast conferences, including but not limited to:
- Indie Summit
- Commissioning & Funding Forum
- Media Summit
- VR Summit
You will be expected to deliver planned commercial products as well as work with the team to deliver new ideas and projects
Apply for Sales Executive, Broadcast.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly