Admin & Data Entry
7 days left
- Job Type
Company / Brand name: Media Business Insight
Reports to: Publishing Manager
Location: Old Street, London
Contract: This is a fulltime permanent contract
About the brand and company:
MBI owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
MBI brands are: Broadcast, shots, Screen International, World of Locations, Brad Media Planning, ALF Business Development, KFTV, The Knowledge and Production Intelligence.
The key purpose is to support our sales team and external clients by ensuring that accurate information (data as well as advertising) is portrayed on our websites and print products always as agreed.
On a daily basis, you will process orders, answer queries from our sales team and take care of customer services and our self-service platform. If any issues arise, you are the type of person that first investigates, tries to solve it and if unable to, knows to escalate it in a coherent way to the relevant parties.
Furthermore, you need to assist in duties relating to the data in our directory products, such as collaborating with advertisers to ensure their profiles are up-to-date, the publishing of the annual Knowledge book or processing the results of data-capturing activities.
This role will suit someone who is obsessed with detail, is able to juggle multiple tasks at once, is highly organised and is always determined to solve an issue, no matter how hard or frustrating.
Main role focus:
- To process user and advertiser data to the highest quality standards.
- To research and input new data onto our databases.
- To collaborate with the sales team to ensure advertisers’ needs are met.
- To assist with the smooth running of the data team’s activities and to be able to combine a long term and short term schedule.
- To undertake various data-related research tasks.
- To participate in data quality control.
- To work closely with our external database developers when required.
Additional personal requirements:
- Great attention to detail and a strong desire to get things right.
- Ability to thrive on deadlines and on multi-tasking competing priorities.
- IT proficient – Excel and database experience.
- First class research and writing skills.
How to apply
Please send your CV and salary expectations to Alexandra.email@example.com
The subject of the email needs to clearly state the job title of the vacancy.
Successful candidates will be responded to when they apply and any adverts will be removed when the role has been filled. If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Admin & Data Entry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly