2-years fixed-term, term-time
Up to £20,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate, or someone qualified by experience, in film production or filmmaking. This newly created role will work closely with the Careers and Marketing Department in covering a number of important aspects of life at Shrewsbury School.
The successful person will be producing video material to enhance the School’s visual content for the benefit of the School and wider Salopian community. You will have a genuine interest in the film industry and be able to work flexibly as there may be some travel including overnight stays when shooting videos.
To be considered you must have:
- a proven track record in film projects.
- sound technical knowledge applicable to film production and experience in the use of specialist equipment and industry specific editing software.
- meticulous attention to detail and a creative approach.
- the ability to film and edit lectures, presentations and events in the wider life of the School.
- be able to produce educational videos and presentations.
- adaptability with a dynamic and quick thinking approach.
This role would suit someone who is confident and creative and has a genuine interest in the film industry. An understanding of how film can enhance marketing and careers in an independent school environment is crucial. In return we offer a supportive environment with good training and development opportunities.
Closing date is: 12 noon, Thursday 13 April 2017
Full application pack and job description can be obtained from the vacancy page at www.shrewsbury.org.uk/page/film-fellow, alternatively please call (01743) 280 834 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service