Senior International Sales Rep (full-time, 6month maternity cover)
Job Title: Senior International Sales Rep (full-time, 6month maternity cover)
Based in London and Paris, THE BUREAU SALES is the international distribution subsidiary of the production company The Bureau Films. The company began its activity in 2009, and now represents a catalog of 500+ titles. As well as looking after the existing catalog Le Bureau Sales now represents international sales of films produced or co-produced by The Bureau Films which include the following titles TRAMONTANE, DAPHNE, LIFE BEYOND ME, SOLLERS POINT and LEAN ON PETE.
- Commercialization of feature films (new and existing catalog) in the territories Thee Bureau Sales represents;
- Excellent knowledge of the catalog and pitching any new titles;
- Finding new partners and clients;
- Retaining existing customers;
- Maximizing sales;
- Travelling to the CINEMA and TV global markets (Cannes Film Market, Biarritz RV, TIFF-Toronto, MIPCOM, AFM) and regional as well as travel where required.
- Contribution to the development of the commercial policy (market trends, estimates, pricing) and marketing (launch strategy, positioning, visual identity of projects etc.) in connection with the other sales managers
A minimum of 5/6 years experience in marketing and sales of Film and/or TV. Good knowledge of the media industry TV, radio, cinema, the digital sector and any new forms of media.
A strong commercial temperament.
Ability to adapt to and anticipate the market, curiosity and open-mindedness, autonomy, sense of team spirit, excellent client relations, and your commitment to the role will determine your success in this position.