Sales Coordinator, Marketing Solutions Screen International
Job Title: Sales Coordinator, Marketing Solutions Screen International
Reports To: Senior Sales Manager
Key Purpose: To provide administrative support to the sales team for all advertising activity, ensuring efficient recording of advertising revenue through prompt and accurate invoicing and help the team achieve daily KPIs and hit targets.
- To manage sales ledger through accurately daily data input and monthly exchange rate updates
- To manage print and online inventory availability
- To be the ‘gate keeper’ for booking forms ensuring 100% accuracy and clarity, including EU VAT numbers where required. Chase sales teams for any missing signed orders.
- To liaise with Finance team on invoicing and on all invoice and debt queries
- To provide support to sales teams with spend reports and other finance reports.
- To send voucher copies out within 1 day of issue being signed off
- To work closely with credit control on all issues regarding invoice queries, accounts on stop, providing documentation for accounts to go to legal.
- To keep sales teams updated on all credit control issues relevant to their customers
- Organising and maintaining efficient filing systems for your orders, ads in issue reports, magazines, marked up copies etc
- Keep a centralised back issues cupboard with magazines filed and labelled clearly for easy access
- Copy chase for artwork may be required if the production team are off sick, arrange proofs of adverts as requested by sales team/production/clients
- Liaise with events team to ensure the implementation of all aspects of events sponsorship contracts (i.e. Awards sponsorship and bespoke events)
- Monitor other trade publications and Websites for key industry information and business leads
- Compile leads list for each market and project, incl. film festivals, key industry events, World of Locations, etc.
- Compile relevant guest lists for events
- Liaise with Marketing team to promote Screen at key markets and within the Screen portfolio
- Liaise with the Design team to ensure all designs and communication relate the correct brand messaging
- Assist the Sales manager with Media Pack productions and key presentations
- Organise team’s travel bookings
- Helping out on occasional projects and events as requested by the sales teams
- Carry out any reasonable additional tasks requested by your line manager/sales teams
- Be a proactive member of the team: providing cover and support for team members for any periods of absence
Skills & Competencies
- Grade C GCSE or above in English and Mathematics
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of producing effective action plans, to-do lists and handover notes
- Ability to prioritise at all times to ensure all deadlines are met
- Process orientated
- A logical, common sense approach to all tasks
- Shares information openly, honestly and effectively
- Builds strong internal and external relationships effortlessly
Personal Attributes & Experience
- Previous experience in an administration, office support, customer service or finance role
- Conscientious and committed to finishing a job to a high standard
- Curiosity to investigate anomalies and tenacity to solve problems
- Desire to produce accurate work but also to meet deadlines
- Team player – willingness to help/cover others on the team, likewise ensuring your own work up-to-date for others to cover in times of absence
- Self starter – ability to work without supervision
- Pro-active with ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly personable
- Desire to work in a high achieving sales environment
About Media Business Insight Ltd
- MBI owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription based brands, offering content and insight to key decision makers and creative in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
- MBI brands are: Broadcast, shots, Screen International, Brad Media Planning, ALF Business Development, KFTV, The Knowledge and Production Intelligence.
- The company has around 100 employees based in Shoreditch
About the brand
Screen International is the leading film industry resource covering the international film markets.
Our staff writers and editors and our global network of correspondents, provide in-depth analysis, opinion and commentary on the issues, people and products shaping the worldwide film industry.
- Screen International is the monthly print edition packed with in-depth analysis of commercial prospects and the issues impacting the international film industry, PLUS special editions throughout the year covering major industry markets and festivals.
- ScreenDaily.com is the real-time resource for the latest film news, movie reviews, festival reports, distribution deals, industry moves and box office data, keeping users up-to-date with the industry across all digital platforms.
- Screen Dailies – the market leading daily newspapers produced in print and online at key markets including Cannes, Berlin, AFM, Toronto and Hong Kong.
Closing date - Wednesday 30th Novemeber