HEAD OF BUSINESS AFFAIRS
Directors UK is looking for a Head of Business Affairs to join our team in Central London.
This is a new position, reporting to the Chief Executive. Directors UK is the professional association for film and television directors.
You will be:
- Devising the strategy and conducting industrial relations negotiations on behalf of our members with television and film production companies.
- These negotiations will focus on pay, working conditions, copyright and creative rights.
- Assisting the CEO in devising the strategy and conducting IP rights negotiations.
- Managing a number of commercial and rights-related projects.
- Assisting the CEO in a number of company administration operations and deputising for the CEO on industry bodies and initiatives in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Skills, expertise and experience:
- Knowledge of television and film production, broadcasting and distribution.
- Industrial relations or other deal negotiation. experience at a senior level Practical knowledge of copyright, contract and employment law
- Negotiating skills
Salary £60,000 pa
Please send applications and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are welcome from candidates from a legal or a media production/distribution background.
Dealine: Friday 18th March 2016.