UK Sales and Marketing Manager
UK Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales & Marketing Manager will play a key role within the Production Music Team and will be responsible for managing, promoting and growing the brand within the UK Production music market. This position will lead a high performing team, maximise the use of our catalogue in a variety of areas including TV, Trailers, Film, Advertising campaigns, and various digital markets with a focus on building and maintaining clients to ensure growth in revenue.
Areas of Responsibility:
Develop Warner Chappell Music’s Production Music’s market in the UK
- Grow revenue in the UK production music market focusing on the following areas: TV, Trailers, Film, Video Games, Advertising, and a variety of other formats
- Generate brand awareness of Warner Chappell Production Music
- Promote the use of the Warner Chappell Production Music website
- Maintain and develop third party catalogue representation.
- Coordinate effective marketing campaigns
- Deliver strong presentations to prospective and existing clients
- Attend meetings and conferences, where required
Managing and developing effective relationships
- Expand and maintain a list of active clients
- Build and develop strong relationships with Film, TV & Advertising affiliates.
- Visit and contact clients
- Maintain good working relationships with all internal departments focusing on creative teams and the WCM Royalty Team
- Coordinate publishing administration with the Warner/Chappell royalty team
- Initiate and hold regular internal meetings
- Coach, support and lead the UK sales and marketing team to enable delivery of an effective service, including supervising and training
- Assist with recruitment when required
Key Performance Measurements:
- Management of the workload in a thorough, prompt, accurate, presentable and where appropriate, confidential manner
- Develop own network of successful clients for Warner Chappell Production Music
- Ensure wide distribution and awareness of our repertoire
- Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a Senior Sales, Marketing or Business Development role within Production, music is essential.
- Previous experience in managing a team would be helpful but not essential
- Strong sales experience and being able to demonstrate successful performance
- A Bachelor's degree or other significant business experience
- Previous experience in the music, TV or film industry would be highly advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strategic business awareness and results orientation
- Strong detail orientation and an ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Genuine relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create thoughtful strategies to drive significant revenue growth opportunities via partners
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Computer literacy is essential for this role.