International Sales Executive – Plimsoll Distribution
Plimsoll is one of the fastest growing television production and distribution companies in the UK. We are seeking to appoint a Sales Executive to grow our international sales division based in Bristol. The role offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious and talented executive to work in a fast-moving creative environment, in a new company with ambitious plans.
You will be responsible for licensing programming and formats from the company’s catalogue of original productions into multiple territories and across various platforms. You will be expected to initiate, pitch, close and contract all deals, working closely with clients and Plimsoll’s in-house producers to ensure we deliver an efficient and professional service.
You will work closely with Plimsoll’s Managing Director, and the EVP of International Production, to generate, manage and report on:
- Monthly and annual sales targets.
- Devising marketing, sales strategies and finance plans for all new Plimsoll programming
- Building and maintaining relationships with all licensees
- Seeking out and securing new business in global markets across all media platforms.
- Representing Plimsoll at international markets, helping to build the company’s global profile.
- Supporting Plimsoll executives on sales trips and organising all sales meetings
- Managing and maintaining a key database of all licensees in all territories
- Working closely with the Plimsoll production, legal and finance teams to ensure all sales are contracted, executed and paid in a timely manner
- Ensuring a company rights database is maintained and accurate and that it is kept up to date on a weekly basis
You will ideally have extensive knowledge of the international television marketplace with least two-year’s experience working for a global television distribution company, ideally as a sales co-ordinator or as a junior sales executive. You are highly organised with plenty of initiative and used to working under pressure, communicating clearly and confidently.
The role is full time and based in Bristol. Salary commensurate with experience and includes potential for an annual bonus based on agreed sales targets.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV (including contactable references) to firstname.lastname@example.org