Filmworks is the UK's leading international television consultancy. We provide intelligence, content and in-depth analysis to some of the world’s leading TV broadcasters.
We work incredibly hard to ensure our clients find our service invaluable. Knowledge and research is key for us to remain at the forefront of a rapidly changing and dynamic industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to continue building their career in the world of television.
- An experienced researcher to manage a variety of reports and presentations (both big and small) from initial brief to final draft.
- Writing of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- The work is analytical in nature so it is key to to ‘see the bigger picture’ and develop a deep understanding across a range of TV-related subjects, especially content.
- You will also be responsible for other non research-based tasks.
- A demanding and challenging role, you will be working in a fast paced environment that offers a unique insight into the world of international television.
- We are a small, tight-knit group and the candidate will be expected to work closely with and communicate information to the rest of the team.
- Experience in a TV based research or journalistic role.
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to focus and take on in-depth research projects.
- Analytically minded with close attention to detail.
- Time management skills and ability to work across multiple projects, prioritising tasks efficiently.
- As part of a close team, strong people skills are essential.
- A strong academic background.
- This role has no connection to production
- Salary will be competitive but dependent on candidate.
- Full time: 09:00 - 17:30.
- Filmworks is based in West London.
- Start date will be ASAP.
- If you have the relevant research or writing experience outside the world of television we will consider your application but only if you can prove your passion for TV.
To apply please send a covering letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com by 30/1/15.
If you have any further questions please call James on 0208 741 5631.