This job is no longer available
42 is a Management & Production Company in the film and television industry. We represent high profile actors, writers, and directors, and we produce feature films and television drama. The company is looking to hire an ambitious and organised Operations Manager to help with the running of the core business.
The role of 42’s Operations Manager is to ensure that the day-to-day operations and office run smoothly, with efficient reporting to the management team and excellent communication between departments.
S/he will liaise with the directors to maintain business processes and communication between departments within a working environment that encourages teamwork, energy, creativity and innovation.
To achieve this, s/he will have good organisational and communication skills.
For the right candidate there is potential for growth in to a more senior role working closely with the senior management to implement strategy.
42’s Operations Manager will perform a number of key functions to achieve his/her objectives, including:
- Understand 42’s strategy, and work with senior team to help prioritise actions to achieve implementation of the strategy
- Ensure efficient financial reporting between finance team and 42’s senior team
- Work with 42 senior team and accounts department to ensure reporting for board and shareholders, budgets, and other documentation are put together and delivered on time
- Work alongside each of 42’s departments to ensure regular communication between those departments and the accounts team
- Coordinate information from all departments with 42’s senior team to assess the position of the company
- Liaise with company auditors and lawyers, to ensure smooth running of contracts, financial compliance, general company operations
- Set and ensure efficient running of all company meetings, including board meetings, strategy meetings, company briefing sessions, away days
- Liaise with 42’s senior team to ensure internal and external systems (e.g. website) are of very high quality;
- Conduct management of office, logistics, and company processes, ensure safety regulations are adhered to;
- Liaise with 42’s senior team to expedite efficient processes in recruiting and inducting new staff members
- in films, television, advertising or media (desirable)
- in finance and/or management role (desirable)
- in successful project management and delivery
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management and planning capabilities
- Efficiently and effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Able to work with teams
- Able to coordinate departments
- Able to use computer applications effectively. Must be extremely capable with Excel
- Able to multitask
- Cordial, professional, Innovative
- Good judgement and decision-making skills