This job is no longer available
GFM Films is a London based film company whose principal aim is to develop, produce, finance & sell independent movies and television product. As part of our growing business, we are looking to recruit a Director of International Sales to manage the core sales team and license product across all platforms in specific international territories, working closely with GFM’s partners.
Candidates must have a proven track record in film sales, good working relationships with international distributors and should be looking to step up to a more senior management position. We are looking for someone with drive & passion to grow and move forward with us.
Ideally, candidates will be available to attend Cannes 2014 as part of the GFM Films team and be part of the preparation & lead up to the market.
The role will involve:
- Developing & maintaining core relationships with new & existing clients & distributors;
- Managing the core sales team and personally handling key sales;
- Attendance at major film markets;
- Regular territory visits;
- The preparation of sales strategies & sales estimates;
- Forecasting sales and quarterly budgeting;
- Liaison with producers regarding sales strategies;
- Assisting the company’s partners in the development of a TV sales activity in line with GFM’s growing TV/online series development;
If this is a role that interests you and you have the skills & experience outlined above, please send us your CV plus income expectations. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Strictly no agencies.