This job is no longer available
A key role within a prestigious independent distribution and production company, based in London.
You will be responsible for sales and licensing of television programmes and an extensive catalogue of films across all media – both linear and digital - to territories that will include CEE and possibly others to be agreed.
- A minimum of 3 years' proven TV sales experience, preferably in CEE
- Undertake regular territory visits and participate at key international TV markets.
- Thorough background in TV/Programme Sales, you’ll be familiar with the programming sales and distribution environment with also experience in digital rights.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the broadcasting environment including specific market knowledge regarding territories
- Coordinate the closure of deals by liaising with Legal Affairs, Rights & Clearances, Finance, Operations and the Communications department, always ensuring a streamlined process
- Maintain existing relationships with broadcasters while seeking to develop new relationships and opportunities
- You’ll have excellent communication and negotiation skills, have the ability to confidently interact with all levels of Management
- Forecasting sales and quarterly budgeting
- Dynamic and energetic approach to work.
If you have the skills & experience outlined above and you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send us your CV and salary expectations, in Word format.