This job is no longer available
TV PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE - Maternity Cover (duration TBC)
Start date: Ideally beg. October 2013 (although we can be flexible for the right candidate).
Raise the Roof Productions is looking to recruit a TV Production Executive, or Senior Production Manager looking to step up to the next level, to work in our busy Glasgow office.
Initially, the successful candidate will work with the existing TV Production Executive in a supporting role, before the maternity cover begins in January 2014.
Overseeing projects from development and early budgeting stage through to delivery, including international sales, you will work closely with the dedicated production teams and the company’s Managing Director.
Key requirements & skills to include:
• vast experience of working on factual & formatted productions;
• strong leadership and people management skills;
• experience of managing multiple teams and overseeing different stages of production;
• initiative and problem solving skills;
• diplomacy and sensitivity;
• resourcefulness and the ability to troubleshoot;
• advanced analytical skills;
• budgeting and financial skills;
• excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work;
• excellent organisational abilities;
• IT skills, and knowledge of the relevant computer packages;
• current knowledge of the relevant legislation, regulations and associated procedures, including copyright, data protection, public liability etc. and how to comply with regulatory requirements;
• knowledge and understanding of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures;
• overview of the latest technology in production and post production.
Please email your CV to email@example.com, including a short cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and the reasons for your interest in working at Raise the Roof Productions.
Closing date for applications: 13 September 2013