This job is no longer available
HEAD OF OPERATIONS
Reports to: Managing Director(s)
Location: Liverpool (plus travel to London)
Lime Pictures, one of the UK’s largest independent producers, is looking for a Head of Operations to lead and manage all operational activities across Lime Pictures, including all technical resources. The role holder will report directly to Lime Picture’s joint Managing Directors and will have responsibility for ensuring that the objectives of the company are achieved pastorally and commercially.
Applicants must have significant operational experience of working within a television content production background and should;
• Have at least five years management experience, with leadership experience.
• Have proven ability at successfully delivering significant change programmes.
• Demonstrate an ability to influence at all levels.
• Have an established network of contacts that enable quick decision making with regard to new equipment and working practices.
• Demonstrate a flexible and creative approach to problem solving.
• Have knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislation.
• Demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills with experience of managing the welfare of staff at all levels.
• Have experience of working in a high pressure environment with the ability to work effectively to tight deadlines.
• Have a high level of resilience and attention to detail in a fast moving and highly creative environment.
For further details and to view the full job description please go to; http://www.limepictures.com/careers/
Interested applicants should apply by sending a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org