We are a multi studio facility whose position in the market place has expanded. We are a privately owned company and we pride ourselves in providing a first class service and our ethos is nothing is too much trouble to provide. We need a team player, self-motivated, to complement our existing committed and closely knit crew who is willing to go “the extra mile” to ensure that our client experience is second to none.
The role will require a strong background as a Production Manager.
Duties will include:
• Meeting the producer and other senior production staff to examine scripts or programme ideas
• Hiring crews and contractors, and negotiating rates of pay
• Overseeing location bookings and arranging any necessary permissions and risk assessments
• Negotiating costs and approving the booking of resources, equipment and supplies
During filming, duties will include:
• Making sure that the production runs to schedule, and reporting on progress to the producers
• Monitoring, controlling and reporting on production spending and accounts
• Managing the production office team
• Dealing with any problems
• Making any necessary changes to the schedule and budget
• Making sure that insurance and health and safety rules are followed
This is a full time position although daily hours may be extended to accommodate late running of filming.
Salary up to £40k + bonus.
Please contact hr@maidstonestudios.