This job is no longer available
There is an exciting leadership opportunity for a Global Head of Product, Video within the Reuters News Agency, based in London, Canary Wharf.
The Global Head of Product, Video is responsible for the overall strategy, profitability, pricing, commercial planning, execution, usage of, and customer satisfaction with our broadcast and online video product portfolio. This includes ownership, management and rationalization of the existing product portfolio as well as ideation and creation of new products, overseeing all aspects of the product lifecycle. The role requires a keen commercial mindset, the ability to manage multiple priorities and customer needs in a dynamic environment, strong execution focus and a demonstrated track record of excellent results.
• Ownership of the full suite of broadcast, online and mobile related products
• Product pricing (global, regional and sector), profitability and market positioning.
• Market insight, monitoring and competitive intelligence
• Customer focused product strategy, planning, definition and delivery. Delivery of world-class user and customer experience on all of our video products.
• Strong client and industry focus. Ensuring the voice of the customer is clearly reflected in all planning and execution forums and decisions.
• Prioritization of and execution against product development, enhancement and maintenance roadmaps
• Engagement and alignment with global internal and external stakeholders including technology, editorial, sales, marketing, legal, partners, vendors, and others as required.
• Management of a team of product managers
• Sales enablement as product advocate on key pipeline deals and customer engagements
• Some national and international travel may be required
• Extensive relevant product management and industry experience in broadcast, digital media or news
• Breadth and depth of commercial, financial, and business expertise. Direct P&L experience strongly preferred.
• A career that demonstrates a track record of leadership success, creating world-class products and customer experiences.
• Strong industry networks and profile or the ability to quickly build these.
Competencies & Skills:
• Strong results orientation with proven ability to mobilize and energize complex cross-functional teams to deliver against business and commercial goals
• Ability to build relationships and engage with credibility with clients at a senior level, industry peers and senior management.
• Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and priorities in line with customer needs, and Agency and Company strategy.
• Ability to communicate effectively and present information in the right format for the right audience.
• Ability to work well within a matrix environment, demonstrating skills in influencing, negotiating, and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Adaptable, flexible, open to new ways of thinking and diverse cultures.
Please apply online.