Co-Director, European Film Market
The Berlin International Film Festival, a division of Kulturveranstaltungen des Bundes in Berlin GmbH, is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Co-Director, European Film Market (EFM)
The European Film Market takes place every year in February in conjunction with the Berlinale.
With more than 400 exhibitors, more than 1,000 film screenings and over 8,000 participants, it is one of the world’s leading film trade fairs and has high growth potential.
In partnership with the long-time director, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for developing and realizing strategies for the further innovation and development of the EFM as well as expanding upon its existing success. A gradual extension of the Co-Director’s responsibilities is desired.
Key responsibilities include:
· Developing and implementing an innovation and business development strategy
· Creating, evaluating and analysing proposals for new business opportunities in existing and new markets, including television and new media
· conception of B2B communication tools
· budgetary and overall organizational responsibility
The successful candidate’s profile must meet our high professional requirements. Ideal professional experience and personal attributes should include:
· In-depth knowledge of the international film and audiovisual/TV industry
· Proven track record of successful business developments in a B2B environment
· Many years of professional experience in a managerial position with responsibility for personnel
· Practical experience in the development and management of complex projects
· Decision-making ability, negotiation skills and assertiveness
· Goal-oriented, cost-conscious and customer-oriented mindset
· Ability to work in a team
· Strong communication skills and intercultural competency
· Excellent knowledge of German and English, ideally knowledge of additional languages (French, Spanish)
This employment contract is of fixed duration. Applicants should include a statement of their expected salary.
Please submit your application in English or German including desired salary and earliest possible start by April 8, 2013 by e-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Multi Platform Broadcasting Development & Commissioning jobs in Germany
- Multi Platform Broadcasting Production jobs in Germany
- Multi Platform Broadcasting Director jobs in Germany
- Multi Platform Broadcasting Production Manager jobs in Germany
- Multi Platform Broadcasting Senior Management jobs in Germany