Head of Broadcast (Agency) - London
Hogarth, a world leader in post production and end to end production solutions are seeking a head of broadcast for one of their advertising agency joint ventures.
We are looking to recruit an in-house post production professional to join their broadcast team.
• Day to Day running of Agency Studio for TV business
• Work collaboratively with Head of Broadcast to ensure best practices for Agency TV business
• Develop long lasting and trusted relationships with the agency Creatives, Producers, Account Handling & Project Managers
• Building the Agency business through relationship management and promotion of the facility
• Make sure that the assigned projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget
• Manage a team of permanent Producers, Editors, Edit Assist and Bookings resources to optimal capacity calling on freelancers only when required
• Maintain constant communication with the Agency TV department, attend TV status meetings
• Play an active role defining problems, recommending solutions and establishing resourceful conclusions both internally and externally with the Agency
• Financial reporting on a monthly basis including WIP and billings
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in new business development of post production services and managing key agency relationships, as well as having gained in house facility experience.
Management skills and experience from working in a post production agency is essential.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th January 2013