Chief Executive Officer
The CTBF is the leading UK charity for people working behind the scenes in the film and independent television industries in the UK. The CTBF assists over 1,000 beneficiaries and their families through grants, donations and welfare support.
The CTBF also owns a prestigious Care Home and retirement community apartments on the Glebelands Estate in Wokingham, Berkshire. In terms of Fundraising, the CTBF is best known for the annual Royal Film Performance™ attended by members of the Royal Family.The CTBF’s patron is HM The Queen.
The Chief Executive Officer of the CTBF is responsible for the overall management, operation and administration of the Charity’s activities and reports to the Board of Trustees and its committees.
- Together with Trustees develop a long term strategy for the CTBF
- Responsibility for leading and motivating a diverse management team
- Develop the CTBF’s relationships within the UK film and independent television industries in order to drive profile and fundraising activities
- Responsibility for the Corporate Governance of the CTBF
- Effective and best value management of the Glebelands Care Home and Estate. • Develop excellent working partnerships with external partners including local authorities and the Charity Commission
- Maintain strong relationships with Trustees and all personnel to ensure that there is effective communication throughout the organisation
- Ensure the CTBF maximises the value from its asset base. • Compliance with all regulatory requirements. The Person • Complete integrity
- Strong strategic focus
- A thorough understanding of the Charity sector in the UK and previous experience within the care sector a distinct advantage
- A track record of successful fundraising including developing long term relationships with sponsors and strategic partners a distinct advantage
- Inclusive and flexible management approach
- Ability to manage and motivate the management team and develop a clear and transparent management structure
- Ability to manage our relationship with public sector entities including local authorities and The Charity Commission
Personal stature and credibility with excellent communication skills. The CTBF is an equal opportunities employer. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will receive further correspondence in relation to this position.
Please send applications by post to: The President, CTBF, 22 Golden Square, London W1F 9AD