This job is no longer available
This position provides support to the administrative team as well as the technical and creative personnel in the studios.
• To ensure the highest possible technical standards are maintained in all areas.
• To regularly ensure rolling maintenance schedules of studios & other areas.
• To address any technical repairs or servicing issues promptly.
• To liaise with equipment suppliers and service companies regarding equipment.
• To provide technical support to all personnel.
• To undertake any necessary installation projects required.
• To liaise with Bookings, Management and studio personnel to ensure all client's technical requirements are met.
Required experience and skills:
• At least two year's experience in a similar technical support role within a post production facility.
• Knowledge of Mac and PC systems including installation, maintenance and support.
• Basic knowledge of electronics and studio wiring including cable termination.
• Strong working knowledge of Pro Tools systems including maintenance and installation.
• Knowledge of networking including filesharing and VLANs.
• The ability to prioritise support needs.
• Good problem-solving and communication skills.
• The ability to work unsupervised and show initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible approach to working hours.
Preferred but not essential skills:
• Knowledge of AMS/Neve mixing consoles.
• Room monitoring alignment (to Dolby specifications).
• Film and digital projection.
Salary based on experience.