This job is no longer available
Vision 247 is one of the UKs leading IPTV and TV Broadcast Service providers with a wide and varied client base of UK and international clients. The company operates from central London facilities including TV studios, broadcast and IP transmission centre and MCR.
Scheduling and operational responsibilities relating to the monthly and daily transmission schedules
• Prepare in advance monthly programme schedules for two channels, UK and French feeds, liaising with channel producer.
• Prepare daily presentation/TX schedules liaising with channel producer, promo producer and other content providers, as well as the technical manager.
• Make changes to schedules as and when necessary
• Operational duties include monitoring output, writing up TX/fault reports, preparing graphics pointers in the schedule, exporting EPG files
• Monitoring the delivery of transmission material
• Understand and help maintain the channel presentation philosophy – and apply to the scheduling of programmes, fillers and promos
• Understanding of television scheduling processes. Experience in presentation scheduling – around two years experience.
• Understanding of operational transmission processes
• Attention to detail is a must and ability to work to tight deadlines
• General / Microsoft computer skills required
• General interest in branded channels
Please send cover letter and CV to HR@vision247.tv