This job is no longer available
NOT ALL OF OUR STARS ARE ON AIR…
Compliance and Regulatory Policy Manager
Global is one of the UK’s leading media and entertainment businesses. Based in London we have broadcast centres in over 20 locations across the UK. Over 19.4 million listeners tune into our iconic commercial radio stations every week including Heart, Capital, Classic, Gold, Choice, LBC and XFM. We’re passionate about our people and radio is what we live for – which means we strive to achieve the very best for our listeners and employees in everything we do.
Our Compliance and Regulatory Policy Manager is the person who ensures we conform to the rules that regulate our business. Working in conjunction with our legal team and the Group Strategy and Development Director, you’ll be the first point of contact for queries and complaints as well as ensuring Global Radio is fully compliant with all regulatory policy.
What you will be doing
• Ensuring compliance with the Ofcom Broadcasting Code and
Advertising Standards Authority Guidelines
• Providing advise on the Data Protection Act, Phonepay Plus
code and other relevant legislation where required.
• Delivering training across all compliance and regulatory
• Assisting the drafting of Company submissions in respect of
changes to regulatory frameworks for broadcasters.
It would be great if you
• Are aware of Ofcom and ASA compliance codes
• Have strong Communication skills, both written and oral
• Care about the quality of broadcast output
• Preferably have a Radio, Broadcast or Media background
For a full Job Description and to apply for this role please visit jobs.thisisglobal.com